Though many people like and find it convenient to purchase a artificial Christmas tree, there are people like me for whom it is not Christmas without a real natural Christmas tree.
If you are one of those people, who are going to decorate a natural Christmas tree this year, here are some helpful ideas you might like to know
- Choose a healthy Christmas tree grown in a tree farm
- Put the tree in a spacy and safe place in home, away from fire place or electricity board
- To make sure that the tree is beautiful and healthy for whole season, cut the base at a 45 degree angle and keep it stored in water.
- Place the tree away from any source of heat and fire
- Keep watering the tree to keep it healthy
- Decorate only with non-flammable things and lights
- Use only authentic and checked lightning on your Christmas tree
- Before putting lights on the tree, make sure that there is not any damaged wire
- Keep the tree always soaked in water to maintain the freshness and to minimize the needle loss problem
- Once you are done with the tree, discard it completely or recycle it
- Use a firm and fix stand for your Christmas tree, which can carry enough water to keep the tree soaked
- Keep the tree protected from electric circuits
- Turn off the tree lights when you are not around
For more >> Christmas Tree decoration Ideas